Friday, April 2, 2010

Out at 1!

The rumors were true and it's been confirmed... we get to leave at 1pm today! It's such a beautiful day out and I can't wait to walk home. And, I can't wait for the weekend! What are you all up to? Here's what I have going on:

-The premiere of CBS' new medical drama, Miami Medical
-The Last Song tonight with some friends (yes, I see movies a lot and yes, I love Miley Cyrus... and the Disney Channel, not gonna lie)
-Saturday morning Passover breakfast at PJ Bernstein's to have the best matzoh brie, second only to Nate 'n Al's
-Dinner at Otto on Saturday night (my world tends to revolved around food)
-Out with my boy and friends on Saturday night (hopefully somewhere outside, since it's supposed to be so beautiful out!)

I hope you all enjoy your weekend! See you bright and early Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment