Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is it bad to eat the entire box?



I only have one thing to do today, work-wise, so I'm trying my best to space it out that way I'm not bored the entire day. Who am I kidding. Currently I'm snacking on a box of Puffins. I love puffins, both the cereal and the bird.

Being bored at work is a serious issue. It produces the need the eat constantly, all the time, as a way of filling the void of having nothing to do. So I eat and then eat some more. Luckily the entire box of Puffins is only 11 Weight Watcher points (I used to be on WW back in the day and still know the point value of some foods). This is reassuring, considering I have the feeling that this box will be finished by 5pm today. Oh man.

2 comments:

  1. isn't it normal to eat 5-7 bowls of cereal per serving?? I think it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...especially when I'm eating Golden Grahams, let's be honest.

    ReplyDelete