Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What am I meant to do with my life?

I'd assume that, as a woman in her 20s, this question is fairly normal. I know plenty of people who are confused about "what they want to do with their life" or "what their life purpose is." I always thought that when I graduated college, it'd be full-force to my future. But then, something changed it all.

I graduated.

I landed what I presumed to be an amazing "first job." And yet no one told me how hard it'd be to leave an industry once you've entered. No one told me that you may not like your boss(es). No one told me that I'd be THIS lost and confused about my life.

So, what's a girl to do when she's in need of some answers? Turn to Google. I found a multitude of sites that offer "career aptitude tests," aka "please help me find my true calling in life." I plan to take as many as I need to take, if you catch my drift. Below are a few from my findings:

Quint Careers
CareerMaze
MAPP: Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential
Career Explorer
Live Career

No comments:

Post a Comment