Monday, April 19, 2010

Today's random findings...

I'm so bored. I've now read through six magazines. Found some interesting things that I'd love to share with all of you! Nothing like online shopping to cure boredom at work...







The monogrammed recipe box from Dabney Lee is beautiful and convenient. For someone who constantly rips recipes out of magazines and then loses them in her apartment (uhh guilty), this is perfect. Can't wait to customize it! Given my indecisive tendencies, this should keep me busy for at least an hour or so...

I've always been hesitant to grow a garden out of my apartment in New York City. I mean, who needs the mess? But these bamboo grow kits from Potting Shed Creations are my fear's perfect solution!

I have been a fan of Tocca candles for a while. They perfectly scent a room - not too strong, but just enough. I just read about these sunscreen towelettes that seem ideal for this upcoming summer. They're lightly scented, sweat-resistant and are individually wrapped. All for just $28!

No comments:

Post a Comment