Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh, Monday.

Aaaaand the weekend is officially over. Hope you all enjoyed yours! Mine
was wonderful. And then it was Monday.

Seriously, why is it that a Monday's commute is always the worst of the week? It's rainy and humid today in the Big Apple and of course that means my hair currently hates me. Frizz, much? And my buses decided not to operate on time this morning so I was standing outside, in the humidity,
for an extended period of time. Again, my hair hates me.

And as I traveled from bus #1 to bus #2, I thought to myself, when I get to work, I'm not going to have any emails or work waiting for me. Sure enough, I got to the office (after getting Starbucks, of course) to find that I only had one email in my Outlook inbox. Pathetic. It angers me that I had to commute all the way to the office on such a yucky day when I know I won't be doing anything today.

Time to look for jobs!!

2 comments:

  1. It really is a GROSS day out... bleh. I'm the opposite of you - I considered it a miracle today that I got to work with zero voicemails or emails waiting. I relished the peace for a few minutes.
    Congrats on your interview!!! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uptown Girl! My previous job was like that... very, very busy. Trust me, the grass is not always greener. Am miserably bored, and feeling very useless and unproductive in life. Enjoy your busy work day. Hope to have one again soon!

    Thanks for the luck, will post tomorrow how it goes :-)

    ReplyDelete