Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday!

I actually could not be happier that today marks the start of a weekend. I am EXHAUSTED. Though, for all of you workers out there planning a vacation, here's a little hint: taking off at the beginning of the week rather than the end is easier, more peaceful, and less stressful. By the time you get back to the office, most of the week is already over... as opposed to landing on a Sunday night and having to start a full work week on Monday. Not enjoyable.

Fridays, though, like I've said, mark the end of a job-searching week also. I did, however, apply for a few jobs yesterday that have me hopeful. Just trying to stay positive and realize that my current situation is only temporary. Just HOW temporary is up for debate. Oy vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment