Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to the job search.

It was nice to have a two-day break from this, but I woke up this morning knowing that it was back to the grind today. Just searched online for jobs and found a few that interested me. But we all know that nine times out of 10, applying online for something is useless. I've reached out to all the people I can think of, and no one has cared enough to respond. Feeling utterly hopeless.

On a positive note, my good friend Caitlin - after searching endlessly for months - has landed herself a great job! Hers is a perfect situation of what networking can do. Another friend of mine contacted me to see if I knew of anyone looking, and I told Caitlin about the opportunity. A few interviews later and she landed the role! Couldn't be happier for her.

Now let's just hope that karma exists...

No comments:

Post a Comment